- Energy Healing for Anxiety – How a 6 Minute Morning Routine is Helping Me Feel More Calm & Balanced
- What to do When You’re Lonely or Anxious
- Panic Attacks in Children & Childhood Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety is Making My Life Unbearable Again- Is It True?
- Facing Anxiety Head On: From Ferris Wheels to Flying Alone
Tag Archives: the work
Tweet Today I am going to go through a belief I had recently about anxiety. I will hold this belief up against the 4 questions of The Work of Byron Katie. Let me show you how, by using 4 Simple … Continue reading →
Tweet The last 3 days at work were long and I had some intense periods of anxiety. I was well able to handle it though. Before I went into work, I examined my thoughts by writing them down. I did … Continue reading →