- Energy Healing for Anxiety – How a 6 Minute Morning Routine is Helping Me Feel More Calm & Balanced
- What to do When You’re Lonely or Anxious
- Panic Attacks in Children & Childhood Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety is Making My Life Unbearable Again- Is It True?
- Facing Anxiety Head On: From Ferris Wheels to Flying Alone
Tag Archives: public speaking
Tweet Received via email: “I am facing an extremely fearful situation. I need to stand in front a huge group of people at my daughters school. To tell you how scary this is for me, I have worried about it … Continue reading →
Tweet I shared with you last week about my personal plight with public speaking and how I developed a phobia to speaking at really good Al-Anon meeting. The panic attacks got so bad I got severely discouraged and angry and … Continue reading →