- Energy Healing for Anxiety – How a 6 Minute Morning Routine is Helping Me Feel More Calm & Balanced
- What to do When You’re Lonely or Anxious
- Panic Attacks in Children & Childhood Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety is Making My Life Unbearable Again- Is It True?
- Facing Anxiety Head On: From Ferris Wheels to Flying Alone
Tag Archives: panic attacks in children
Tweet Did you know you can diminish the risk of anxiety in children by keeping your kids away from junk food? Evidently it’s true. I was reading through my current issue of Family Circle and came upon this interesting tidbit: