- Anxiety and Waiting- Why Does This Freak Me Out?
- On Choosing Kindness & Why I Had To Pick Up The Dog Poop
- Learning How to Be Patient With the Anxiety Recovery Process
- How to Consciously Deal with a Depressed, Angry Person
- I Got Through the Snowstorm Without Fighting With My Husband & Please Stop Holding Your Breath
Tag Archives: how to overcome social anxiety
Tweet I was pleased to interview Dr. Todd Snyder, creator of Social Anxiety Secrets. Dr. Snyder is a clinical psychologist with a full time private practice. He specializes in teaching how to overcome social anxiety. ////////////////// Jill: Dr.Todd Snyder, it’s … Continue reading →
Tweet Social Anxiety is very distressing, plain and simple. It makes it hard to interact with peers, acquaintances and even friends and family members. It can severely affect your social life and make things like going to work extremely difficult. … Continue reading →