- Anxiety and Waiting- Why Does This Freak Me Out?
- On Choosing Kindness & Why I Had To Pick Up The Dog Poop
- Learning How to Be Patient With the Anxiety Recovery Process
- How to Consciously Deal with a Depressed, Angry Person
- I Got Through the Snowstorm Without Fighting With My Husband & Please Stop Holding Your Breath
Tag Archives: haircuts
Tweet My bangs are too short. Yesterday I went to my new hairdresser’s. I had to get my roots done, some highlights and a haircut. Pain in the butt. Some of my old haircut anxiety came flooding back to me … Continue reading →