- Energy Healing for Anxiety – How a 6 Minute Morning Routine is Helping Me Feel More Calm & Balanced
- What to do When You’re Lonely or Anxious
- Panic Attacks in Children & Childhood Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety is Making My Life Unbearable Again- Is It True?
- Facing Anxiety Head On: From Ferris Wheels to Flying Alone
Tag Archives: depression and anxiety
Tweet Soon after I was diagnosed with panic disorder, my psychiatrist prescribed what he believed to be the best pharmacological treatment for anxiety: a benzodiazepine combined with an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor). To put it in plain English, he … Continue reading →