- Energy Healing for Anxiety – How a 6 Minute Morning Routine is Helping Me Feel More Calm & Balanced
- What to do When You’re Lonely or Anxious
- Panic Attacks in Children & Childhood Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety is Making My Life Unbearable Again- Is It True?
- Facing Anxiety Head On: From Ferris Wheels to Flying Alone
Tag Archives: coping with panic attacks
Tweet I use a variety of methods for coping with panic attacks. Here is a simple and effective tool I use, adapted from 12 Step Recovery programs. It is called HALT, but I add an S to the end, making … Continue reading