- Energy Healing for Anxiety – How a 6 Minute Morning Routine is Helping Me Feel More Calm & Balanced
- What to do When You’re Lonely or Anxious
- Panic Attacks in Children & Childhood Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety is Making My Life Unbearable Again- Is It True?
- Facing Anxiety Head On: From Ferris Wheels to Flying Alone
Tag Archives: Anxiety Disorders
Tweet I did a search yesterday to find out just how many people have anxiety and panic disorder. I read this yesterday and found it quite interesting. These are the 2008 statistics provided by the National Institute for Mental Health … Continue reading →