Exercise is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to get relief for anxiety. Exercise for anxiety is a great coping tool, and it’s so worth it! It’s available to everyone and you can get started today!
Benefits of exercise for anxiety:
- Releases endorphins, these chemicals are out natural mood stabilizers- they even lift our spirits. You can’t be anxious when you’re in a great mood 🙂
- Burns off stress chemicals like cortisol that make you feel anxious and depressed
- Helps you sleep better and more soundly- you wake up more refreshed and less vulnerable to anxiety and panic attacks
- Increases your energy levels during the day
- With exercise, you get a great psychological sense of achievement- that you can make something happen. It boosts your confidence in a sense, and shows you that you can tackle just about anything- including that big bad bully anxiety!
- Really helps with depression too.
The best exercises are cardiovascular (aerobic), where you raise your heartbeat and sweat it out. A noncompetitive setting helps too, so you can work at your own pace.
Find something you really enjoy- biking, skating, weight lifting, jumping rope, brisk walking- and just start today for 5 minutes. You’ll be amazed at what putting forth a little effort can do. You can gradually work up to 20 or 30 minutes a day, 3 to 5 times a week.
Listen to some upbeat music to get you in a great mood while you’re exercising.
Get Started with Exercise for Anxiety
Tired of ineffective workouts that sound great but produce less-than-optimal results? Turn to the P90X Extreme Home Fitness System, a bundle of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. This series of DVDs will help you get lean, bulk up, grow stronger, and decrease your anxiety with an endless variety of mix-and-match routines to keep you motivated.
In addition to the 12 DVD workouts, the P90X comes with a comprehensive three-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide packed with valuable information on how to get the most from your program, a How to Bring It DVD that provides a quick overview of the system, a calendar to track your progress, online peer support, and much more.
Get started with exercise for anxiety today!
I wish you peace,